- Order number: 91B101
- Delivery specification
- 1 Parallel guide fence
- 1 Guide track 400
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 TCT saw blade 185 x 1.4/2.4 x 20 mm, ATB, 32 teeth, for fine sawing in wood; Ref. No. 092489
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087323
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track||0 – 61 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° with track||0 – 47 mm|
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track||0 – 67 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° without guide track||0 – 53 mm|
|Tilt range||0 – 45 °|
|Cutting length||408 mm|
|Angle cuts||-60 – +60 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||2700 – 4700 1/min|
|Nominal power input||1800 W|
|Universal motor||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Weight with guide rail||5,9 kg|
- Thanks to the unique tilting system, a cutting depth of 47 mm (including rail) is always available in the angle range from 0° to 45°.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- The rubberized underside ensures a good grip on the work and avoids damage to the surface.
- With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 60 mm on the track, MAFELL’s new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example.
- Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 408 mm.
- Sheer power and high torque take on a whole new meaning with the new high-output CUprex motor. It offers performance-optimized digital electronics and newly developed control technology. Its speed is continuously variable according to the nature of the material and application.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.