- Order number: 91A501
- Delivery specification
- 1 TCT saw blade 185 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, ATB, 32 teeth, Battery ideal, for cross-cutting wood; Ref. No. 092493
- 1 Parallel guide fence
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206921
- 1 Guide track 400
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 99, 18V, 99 Wh (LiHD); Ref. No. 094438
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094453
- In metall carrying case 785x320x285mm
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track||0 - 61 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° with track||0 – 47 mm|
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track||0 – 67 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° without guide track||0 – 53 mm|
|Tilt range||0 – 45 °|
|Cutting length||408 mm|
|Angle cuts||-60 – +60 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||4450 1/min|
|Nominal voltage||18 V|
|Weight with guide rail||5,8 kg|
|Battery||18V, 99 Wh, LiHD|
- The cross-cutting system with the latest 18 V lithium-ion technology offers unprecedented flexibility and unrestricted use with full freedom from the mains power supply.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 65 cc.
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area.
- With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 67 mm on the track, MAFELL’s new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example. In addition, the innovative, powerful battery technology of the KSS 60 18M bl means you can work with greater freedom and efficiency on the construction site.
- Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 408 mm.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.