- Order number: 919301
- Delivery specification
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 Guide track 400
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206921
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 99, 18V, 99 Wh (LiHD); Ref. No. 094438
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094453
- In metall carrying case 785x320x285mm
|Cutting depth at 0° with guide track||0 - 52 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° with track||0 - 42 mm|
|Cutting depth at 0 ° without guide track||0 - 58 mm|
|Cutting depth 45° without guide track||0 - 48 mm|
|Tilt range||0 – 45 °|
|Cutting length||407 mm|
|Angle cuts||-60 – +60 °|
|Nominal No. of strokes – no load||4450 1/min|
|Weight with guide rail||5,7 kg|
|Battery||18 V, 99 Wh, LiHD|
- The saw is compatible with the MAFELL special accessories for the corresponding mainspowered models (e.g. saw blades).
- The cross-cutting system with the latest 18 V lithium-ion technology offers unprecedented flexibility and unrestricted use with full freedom from the mains power supply.
- The machine can be removed from the cross-cut track at the single press of a button, allowing its use for the full range of applications offered by the K 55 cc.
- With their low weight and cutting depths of up to 52 mm on the track, MAFELL’s new, powerful cross-cutting systems are making a big impact when it comes to interior work, for example.
- Once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position. The maximum cutting length, exploiting the full cutting depth, is 407 mm.
- It is no longer necessary to unscrew the riving knife – the FLIPPKEIL offers you optimum user-friendliness and safety when plunge cutting.