Jig Saw P1 cc
Innovative CUmax sawblade clamping ensures a positive fit because of a wedge pushing against the blade. This design reliably fastens the sawblade so that it cannot be displaced.
In order not to compromise the strength of the standard sole plate, a separate tilting plate was developed for the P1 cc.
The CUnex W1 consists of two separate, soldered sawblades. The blade‘s strength and wedge shape ensure precise and square sawing, even when cutting curves.
If exactly straight cuts are required, the P1 cc can be used in conjunction with the MAFELL F guide rail.
- Order number: 917103
- Delivery specification
- 3 jig saw blades CUnex W1, W2, W+P2
- 1 Parallel guide fence P1-PA; Ref. No. 205448
- 1 base plate P1-GP; Ref. No. 204350
- 1 hose connector P1-AS; Ref. No. 203917
- 1 chip deflector P1-SA; Ref. No. 204353
- 1 splinter guard P1-SS; Ref. No. 205447
- 1 glider P1-G; Ref. No. 205464
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
- Transport and storage box T-MAX