Cross-Cutting System KSS 80 Ec / 370
One-stop solution: in view of the saw´s connection to the guide track, this is the world´s first and only single-handed cross-cutting system.
The highly graduated scale permits very precise angle setting.
The fixed and adjustable stops on the underside of the rail allow the system to be used for angle cuts from +50° to -60°.
The KSS 80 Ec / 370 can be detached easily and quickly from the system rail for use with an existing guide rail.
By viewing the video, you agree
that your data is transferred to YouTube and that
- Order number: 918501
- Delivery specification
- 1 TCT saw blade 237 x 1.8/2.5 x 30 mm (9 5 /16 in.), AT, 12 teeth, for rip cuts in wood; Ref. No. 092590
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. 205323
- 1 Hose connector for chip extraction; Ref. No. 205290
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 Guide track L, max. cutting length 370 mm (14 9/16 in.); Ref. No. 208171
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087888