Portable Circular Saw K 85 Ec in L-MAX
Thanks to the unique tilting system, the sawblade always cuts directly along the rubber lip, irrespective of the angle setting.
Working close to the edge is facilitated by the K 85-UA roller edge guide. Use the scale marked on the arm to set the spacing.
By retracting blade alongside the second handle, offering up the machine is easy and safe, especially when executing bevel cuts.
The sawblade and pivoting guard can be locked with a single action. This practical solution engages the starting lockout at the same time.
By viewing the video, you agree
that your data is transferred to YouTube and that
- Order number: 91C601
- Delivery specification
- 1 TCT saw blade 237 x 1.8/2.5 x 30 mm (9 5 /16 in.), AT, 12 teeth, for rip cuts in wood; Ref. No. 092590
- 1 Hose connector for chip extraction; Ref. No. 205290
- 1 Allen key 5 mm; Ref. No. 093034
- 1 Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft); Ref. No. 087888
- With CUprex, the high-performance motor
- Electronic control