Carpenter's Chain Saw ZSX TWIN Ec
Especially precise, guided cuts are easy to execute because the ZSX-TWIN Ec is compatible with the existing MAFELL guide rail system F.
Perfect height adjustment. The Pertinax glider allows a compensating adjustment to be made for the thickness of the guide rail.
Since a large volume of chips can be produced at cutting depths of up to 400 mm (15 3/4 in.), the ZSX-TWIN Ec can also be used in conjunction with an extraction system.
In addition to the extensive special accessories that are already available for the ZSX 400 / HM, a specially developed carbide-tipped ripping chain delivers perfect results.
- Order number: 961601
- Delivery specification
- 1 Carbide-tipped ripping chain TWIN HM 400; Ref. No. 006977
- 1 Carbide-tipped fine sawing chain HM 400; Ref. No. 006972
- 1 Trolley ZSX-TWIN Ec
- 1 Glider for use with guide rail; Ref. No. 205934
- 1 Parallel fence; Ref. No. 204591
- 1 Combination screw driver 6 mm; Ref. No. 093272
- 1 Open-end spanner 13 mm; Ref. No. 093008
- 1 Mains cable 10 m (32.8 ft); Ref. No. 087906
- Trolley included in delivery specification