Cordless Cross-Cutting System KSS 40 18M bl
This product is part of the Cordless Alliance System. CAS means: One battery, many solutions. 100% compatibility of machines, battery packs and chargers!
One system, five saws, one case: the KSS 40 can be used as a cross-cut saw, plunge-cut saw, shadow gap saw or portable circular saw with or without the Flexi-Guide FX 140 for extra guidance when cutting.
Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system.
In combination with the roll-up Flexi-Guide FX 140, precise guided cuts up to 1.4 m (4.6 ft) long can be executed with consummate ease.
Perfect edging: the circular saw's spacers enable you easily to make exact expansion joint cuts with widths from 13 mm (1/2 in.).
By viewing the video, you agree
that your data is transferred to YouTube and that
- Order number: 91B301
- Delivery specification
- 1 TCT saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm (4 3/4 in.)/ AT, 24 teeth; Ref. No. 092558
- 1 Guide track S, max. cutting length 292 mm (15 3/4 in.); Ref. No. 208169
- 1 Parallel guide fence; Ref. No. 203180
- 1 Hose connector; Ref. No. 203782
- 1 Dust bag; Ref. No. 206787
- 1 Allen key 4 mm; Ref. No. 093074
- 1 Flexi-Guide FX 140, 1.4 m (4.6 ft) with splinter guard; Ref. No. 204372
- 1 Battery-PowerStation APS 18 M; Ref. No. 094492
- 2 Battery PowerTanks 18 M 99, 18V, 99 Wh (LiHD); Ref. No. 094503
- 2 Clamping claws; Ref. No. 203773
- Transport and storage box T-MAX