Slot Mortising Attachment SG 500
Guide piece in use.
For cuts at an angle to the edge of the timber: tilt range up to 45° in both directions.
- Order number: 201005
- Delivery specification
- 3 Guide pieces 3, 5, 7 mm (1/8, 3/16, 1/4 in.)
- Clamping device; Ref. No. 039602
- 1 Grease gun; Ref. No. 076158
- 500 mm (19 11/16 in.) mortising depth
- Tilt range 45 °
- Here you can really go in-depth! With 500 mm (19 11/16 in.) mortising depth and 50 mm (1 15/16 in.) mortising width with each individual cut.
- The guide angle can be tilted up to 45 degrees on either side.
- It is supplied with 3 guide pieces (3, 5 and 7 mm (1/8, 3/16 and 1/4 in.)) which can be attached to the front end of the guide rail. Wider slots can thus be achieved by making a second cut. The inserted guide piece ensures that the chain does not err into the first cut.