Slot Mortising Attachment SG 230
Universal use for supporting legs, integrated transition pieces and gusset plates.
Mortising direction with the SG 230 - vertical and horizontal.
- Order number: 200990
- Delivery specification
- 1 Grease gun; Ref. No. 076158
- The SG 230 is one of three options for the Chain Mortiser LS 103 Ec for cutting slots in beams and glulam.
- Channels for supply lines, slots in posts or for concealed beam joints: with the SG 230 you can cut slots in any timber up to a depth of 285 mm (11 1/4 in.). With working depths up to 230 mm, a spring-loaded mechanism assists the return to the starting position.
- With a weight of just 16.7 kg (36.8 lbs), you can even cut slots in fitted beams.
- With this combination, the coordination of slot mortising attachment and chain mortiser enables you to make 100 % perfect size slots from beginning to end.