Zero joint edge bander HIT-M 65
All commercially available edges from 0.4 - 3 mm (¹/64 - ¹/8 in) with pre-coated or post-coated functional layer can be processed with the HIT-M.
For bevelled plate edges, the support plate can be swivelled up to 50°.
Free forms and outer radius count among the standard applications of the HIT-M. Even internal radii of up to 22 mm can be easily produced.
A clear arrangement of the control elements makes working with the device simple and intuitive.
By viewing the video, you agree
that your data is transferred to YouTube and that
- Order number: 9K0001
- Delivery specification
- 1 swivelling support plate
- 1 cleaning brush
- 2 locking bolts (short and long)
- 1 hexagon socket 3 mm (¹/8 in)
- 1 hexagon socket 4 mm (3/16 in)
- 1 hexagon socket 5 mm (3/16 in)
- 1 hexagon socket 6 mm (1/4 in)
- 1 connection package 5 m (16,4 ft) (voltage/compressed air)